The Phil & Teds Navigator was launched in 2012 as an improved model over its predecessor. For the 2014 model year, the Navigator stroller becomes the first truly all-terrain stroller that can take two infant car seats; along with the ability to have a baby comfortably facing mom while riding!
Plus, the new Navigator is the only stroller available on the market integrated with an Auto-Brake to reduce risk of accidental runaway strollers with baby harnessed inside…. in parking lots, sidewalk crossings, train platforms. Phil & Teds determined that all it takes is a couple seconds of taking your eye of the stroller, for it to begin to roll away. The Auto-Brake stops the stroller as soon as your hands leave the handlebar.
For parents of newborn twins, this single-to-double stroller now offers an exceptional value and practicality in a great pushing stroller! The convenience of taking one or two infant car seats gives parents a great option to keep twin babies in the car seat, mount right on the stroller, and go rolling away!
NAVIGATOR STROLLER FEATURES
- Ergonomic handle with adjustable height
- ULTRA-SAFE Auto-Stop feature prevents rollaway stroller accidents
- Accommodates two infant car seats with optional adapters
- More seat headroom and seat depth over previous version
- Air-filled 12″ tires for superior ride whether shopping in the mall or cruising in the park grass
- Unique harness strap system eliminates hanging strap ends
- Peek-a-boo window in the canopy
- Storage pocket on back of canopy for cell phone, keys, wallet
- Auto-lock folding clip for easier handling when folded
- Premium fabric (matte and soft finish) lines a very roomy seat
- Full recline main seat
- Reclining doubles kit (sold separately)
- Flip out extending sun visor
- One hand fast and compact fold
- Quick zip-off fabric for easy cleaning
Powered by Facebook Comments